“Hello, I’m Stefan”
Digital Marketing | Social Media | SEO
As an experienced agency-side marketing director, my tenacious and proactive approach resulted in numerous important contract wins. My excellent digital marketing skills have provided our clients with access to innovative digital strategies, resulting in ROI’s for most clients well above 300% annually. After five years of agency-side marketing I am currently seeking a new challenge which will utilise my meticulous attention to detail, and friendly, professional manner in a client side role.
Social Media Advertising
Digital Marketing Strategy
Search Engine Optimiation
Ability to work in high pressure environment
Passion and creativity
Influence and Leadership
Area of expertise
My area of expertise lies in growing business revenue for clients through the use of high impact digital marketing strategy creation. I assess clients short, medium and long term goals and work with them to make it happen. Through developing effective strategies focussed predominantly around gaining online attention and engagement of their target audience, I show clients how easy it is to convert new customers into loyal fans whist maximising the lifetime value of existing customers.
How is that done?
We create strategic video and image content that will really grab your audiences attention and tell them more about your brand!
Through using Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn Ads we are able to get your great content infront of your perfect audience.
Once we have built rapport with your customers we bring them into your funnel and start converting them into sales.
Marketing Director @ Sigma Digital – Mar 2016 to Present
- Collaborated with Executive staff to develop digital media strategy and fulfilment for enhancing and promoting brands, increased consumer awareness, optimised online presence and developed personal and social connections to relevant audiences
- Managed social media accounts for the brand and maintained over 100% growth over one year
- Collaborated with Executive staff to maintain brand message consistency and integrity through copy editing,
- Coordinated and cultivated mutually beneficial relationships with community partners such as media outlets, advocacy groups, and businesses to maintain relevance and significance in a dynamic market
- Planned and attended outreach events to represent the brand and live its mission
Marketing Manager @ Urban Element – Oct 2015 to Mar 2016
As Marketing Manager my objective was to build brand awareness and help generate leads for established and growing brands.
- Raising the profile of businesses and brands.
- Technical management of website design project.
- Social media strategy creation managing a team of 7 marketers, content writers and SEO’s.
- Online content (including case studies, marketing collateral including proposal writing and PR / press releases).
- Monthly client reporting and presentations.
Network Development Manager & Head of Digital Marketing @ All Fleet Services Ltd – Jun 2014 to Sep 2015
As a Network Development Manager, I was responsible for the introduction, negotiation, and implementation of new business fleet rates on behalf of major fleet management organisations. The networks I managed where designed to fit customer’s requirement geographically and financially. I managed networks on behalf of Warranty Direct, Toomey Leasing Group, Run Your Fleet, CLM Fleet Management and AFS PROCUMaint.
My role of Head of Social Media my responsibilities included:
- Daily management of the Social Media team.
- Creation of business proposals and campaign strategies.
- Developing targeted content topics.
- Managing the content creation process.
- Curating all published content (images, video and written).
- Actively listening to the social world, cultivating sales and leads in a proactive manner.
- Continuous development and expansion of influencer / community efforts.
- Designing, creating and managing promotions and social ad campaigns
- Identifying new sources of untapped revenue
Marketing Director @ Sigma Global Events Management LLC (Dubai) – Aug 2013 to Jun 2014
As Marketing Director for Sigma I was responsible for running a packed schedule of events that are delivered to an exceptional standard and within budget for the company directly as well as clients such as The Address Dubai Hotel Group, Hilton Hotels, Kempinski Hotels, Armani Hotel, Ramada, Radisson Blu, JW Marriott Marquis, Westin, Sheraton.
Responsibilities included but where not restricted to:
- Research, plan and execute a schedule of events (exhibitor/sponsorships, internal and community) to promote products and services with a focus on revenue growth and customer acquisition.
- Complete end-to-end planning and execution of events including pre-event marketing, social media and event follow-up, in collaboration with client requirements and expectation.
- Manage translation services for messaging, speakers when needed.
- Build strong relationships and negotiate pricing with vendors, suppliers, designers and external agencies.
- Managing and training event staff, working closely with product owners to ensure that maximum return on investment is achieved.
- Design and production of marketing collateral, stand design, print advertisements to ensuring messaging and brand is in line with objectives.
- Analyse, track and report on event ROI based on predetermined pipeline, revenue, and MQL metrics using CRM.
Senior Business Development Consultant @ Finsbury Associates (Dubai) – Jan 2013 to Aug 2013
Roles and Responsibilities included:
- Manage business development activities for the company driving sales activities and acquisition of new business.
- Personally target and gain specific new business in the geographical area of UAE, specially Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Defines long-term organisational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Identify potential new customers, make presentations to them on solutions and services and eventually convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Call on existing clients, often being required to make presentations that meet or predict clients’ future needs.
- Work with management in determining appropriate business targets
Head of Telemarketing @ All Fleet Services – Sep 2012 to Dec 2012
Whist at AFS I was accountable for recruiting, leading, and mentoring an inbound and outbound B2B (Fleet Sales/Recruitment) & B2C (Automotive) call centre made up of approximately 40 staff.
In addition to this I was resonsible for overseeing all sales and business development functions as well as account management and customer relationship management. Furthermore I was responsible for contract negotiations, and order fulfilment.
I also delivered training for telemarketers in persuading the customers or individuals to buy the organisation’s products and services.
ECM Operator @ British Army – Sep 2011 to Sep 2012
11 EOD Regiment RLC is a specialist regiment of the British Army’s Royal Logistic Corps (RLC) responsible for counter terrorist Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD), the safe recovery or disposal of conventional munitions. The regiment also has an ammunition inspectorate role supporting the Inspector Explosives (Army). With headquarters in Didcot, the Regiment has sub units geographically based throughout the UK to provide a nationwide high readiness response capability in support of the police.
Communications Systems Operator @ British Army – Sep 2009 to Sep 2011
638 London Troop are a selection of approximately 20 soldiers who are responsible for MACA (Military Aid to the Civil Authorities) communication working closely with London’s Metropolitan Police Counter-Terrorism division for all state events security including, Trooping the Colour, The State Opening of Parliament, Remembrance Sunday and Royal Weddings. In addition to this role, 638 London Troop are the UK rapid response team for CBRN (Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defense) incidents in the UK. Whilst part of this team, response times can be reduced to as little as 10 minutes notice.
Radio Systems Operator @ British Army – Sep 2006 to Sep 209
4th Armoured Brigade was formed as part of the Mobile Division Egypt in response to the Munich crisis of 1938. The Division changed name to the 7th Armoured Division in 1940 (the original Desert Rats). 4th Armoured Brigade left 7th Armoured Division in North Africa in 1943 for the Allied Invasion Force for Normandy. In June 1944 the Brigade landed in Normandy and was the first Brigade to cross the Rhine into Germany. After the surrender of Germany the Brigade returned to the United Kingdom and was disbanded in 1948.